Bracketi autoligaturanti pasivi Norris 20/26
3. Contact Your Local Territory Manager 3 Control over torque and tip has eluded clinicians for years and has been compensated for in various ways from specifying additional degrees in programming, to repositioning, to wire sequencing. However, between ranges in manufacturing tolerances and quality control, an inherent amount of “slop” within the bracket slot is virtually unavoidable. This is particularly true in traditional PSL bracket systems as the reduced friction, free-sliding benefit has been unable to provide an intimate engagement between the wire and bracket slot. Whether it has been an effort to preserve existing economies of scale, or a reluctance to break from tradition on the part of the manufacturing community, a movement towards the ultimate solution of reducing the slot dimension has yet to occur — until now. DynaFlex®, consistent with our vision for meaningful solutions in today’s marketplace, is proud to support Dr. Robert “Tito” Norris in the development and supply of this exciting transformative system. Not only did we look to collaborate on the premise of a reduced slot dimension, but we also sought to incorporate best-in class features that would be further appreciated by many, such as four true tie-wings with undercuts that can accommodate popular colored ligature ties; bio-compatible, cobalt-chromium composition for nickel-free use by allergy-sensitive patients; a flawless clip mechanism for consistent reliability; injection molded manufacture for strength integrity, smooth comfortable surfaces, and improved hygiene; and a mechanical base for trouble- free bonding. Also available in the form of molar tubes, the Norris 20/26® is a complete molar-to-molar system.
1. In conjunction with DynaFlex®, Dr. Robert “Tito” Norris has developed the Norris 20/26® Bracket System. His unique background in mechanical engineering provides him with a distinct advantage in mastering the forces, vectors, and movements inherent in performing orthodontic treatment. THE Final Final PROGRESSION IN PSL SYSTEMS Orthodontist and Creator of The Norris System D r. Tito N orris
10. www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 | 866-346-5665 10 APPOINTMENT 3 APPOINTMENT 5 INITIAL RECORDS APPOINTMENT 1 BEFORE AND AFTER PATIENT 1 • Initial: Class II Division 1 deep bite with palatal impingement, dento-alveolar extrusion, narrow arches, and splayed incisors. • Appointment 1: Brackets were indirectly bonded at initial appointment. Norris Extra Broad, .014” NiTi. • Appointment 3: Norris Extra Broad, .019x .025” NiTi wires placed at 4 months treatment/3rd appointment. Class II elastics began bilaterally at this appointment. • Appointment 5: Total Treatment Time = 6.5 months
6. www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 | 866-346-5665 6 The bracket placement guide was developed by Dr. Norris with the projection of the smile in mind. It optimizes the smile arc via the fluid gradient of increasing tooth display. Bracket Color Codings Bracket Placement Guide Upper Central Incisor UR7 UR6 UR5 UR4 UR3 UR2 UR1 UL1 UL2 UL3 UL4 UL5 UL6 UL7 12mm 4.5 4 5 5.5 6 6 7 7 6 6 5.5 5 4 4.5 11mm 4 3.5 4.5 5 5.5 5.5 6 6 5.5 5.5 5 4.5 3.5 4 10mm 4 3.5 4 4.5 5.5 5 5.5 5.5 5 5.5 4.5 4 3.5 4 9mm 3.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 4.5 5 5 4.5 4.5 4 3.5 3 3.5 Lower Central Incisor LR7 LR6 LR5 LR4 LR3 LR2 LR1 LL1 LL2 LL3 LL4 LL5 LL6 LL7 11mm 6 5 5.5 6 6 5 5 5 5 6 6 5.5 5 6 10mm 5.5 4.5 5 5.5 5.5 5 5 5 5 5.5 5.5 5 4.5 5.5 9mm 5 4 4.5 5 5 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 5 5 4.5 4 5 8mm 4.5 3.5 4 4.5 5 4 4 4 4 5 4.5 4 3.5 4.5 “I have been practicing orthodontics for 26 years and started using passive self-ligation when they first came out in the late 1990’s. Finishing was always a struggle until I started using the Norris 20/26® Bracket. Wow what a difference! With a slot dimension of .020 x .026”, the control in all dimensions is truly amazing and I don’t have to make all those annoying adjustments in the wire all the time...” Full Quote Online: www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 Dr. Hilton Goldreich | Plano, Texas “
16. Norris 20/26® Bracket System Patent Pending . 070120 © DynaFlex®. All rights reserved. To Learn More To Learn More Or Or Schedule A Demo Schedule A Demo www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 * Actual Patient Join your peers: www.facebook.com/groups/norris2026
9. Contact Your Local Territory Manager 9 PHASE Initial Alignment Working Alignment Working Finishing I Working Finishing II WIRE .014 NiTi .018 x .018” NiTi .019 x .025” Rounded NiTi .019 x .025” Rounded Beta DURATION 10 Weeks 10 Weeks 10 Weeks 8 Weeks Or Until Finished Archwire Sequencing Guide Elastic Sequencing Guide Wire Elastics Interval .014” NiTi Extra Broad - 8 - 10 Weeks .018 x .018” NiTi Extra Broad 2.5 oz. 8 - 10 Weeks .019 x .025” NiTi Extra Broad 4 oz. 8 - 10 Weeks .019 x .025” NiTi Extra Broad 4 oz. 8 - 10 Weeks .019 x .025” Beta-Ti Extra Broad 6 oz. 4 - 6 Weeks .019 x .025” Beta-Ti Extra Broad - 4 - 6 Weeks .019 x .025” Beta-Ti Extra Broad - 4 - 6 Weeks .019 x .025” Beta-Ti Extra Broad - 4 - 6 Weeks .019 x .025” Beta-Ti Extra Broad - 4 - 6 Weeks - - 4 Weeks - - 4 Weeks Rounded Rectangular Control Without Compromise Control Without Compromise Rounded Rectangular Shape Makes The Process Smoother Than Ever! Makes insertion, clip closure, and seating smoother than ever. Only the sharp corners are rounded so torque control is not compromised.
11. Contact Your Local Territory Manager 11 APPOINTMENT 3 APPOINTMENT 8 INITIAL RECORDS APPOINTMENT 1 BEFORE AND AFTER PATIENT 2 • Initial: Class III with a antereolateral open bite, reverse smile arc, maxillary crowding and mandibular spacing. • Appointment 1: Brackets were indirectly bonded at initial appointment. Norris Extra Broad, .014” NiTi. • Appointment 3: Norris Extra Broad, .019x .025” NiTi. Strong tongue pushed the mandibular anterior teeth into an anterior cross-bite. Mandibular lingual bite turbos & elastic chains were placed to assist in re-capturing positive overjet. • Appointment 8: Total Treatment Time = 12 months
12. www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 | 866-346-5665 12 APPOINTMENT 3 APPOINTMENT 9 INITIAL RECORDS APPOINTMENT 1 BEFORE AND AFTER PATIENT 3 • Initial: Class II Division 1 deep bite case with ectopically positioned mandibular cuspids, narrow arches and crowding. • Appointment 1: Brackets were indirectly bonded at initial appointment. Norris Extra Broad, .014” NiTi. • Appointment 3: Norris Extra Broad, .019x .025” NiTi placed at 4 months treatment/3rd appointment. Class II elastics began bilaterally at 2nd appointment. • Appointment 9: Total Treatment Time = 8.5 months
7. Contact Your Local Territory Manager 7 Repositioning vs. Final Debonding Exclusive Tools Exclusive Tools The bond strength of the Norris 20/26® Bracket is notably higher. The bracket will come off a little easier by using a Bracket Remover Tool (DynaFlex® Item #1604) and grabbing occlusal-gingivally. However, this can distort the wings and archwire. Therefore, a different approach is needed when debonding to reposition the same bracket. In this case, grab the bracket diagonally, at a 45 degree angle. This will preserve the wings and archwire slot. In either case, it’s important to have the patient squeeze hard on a cotton roll to stabilize the tooth. Final Debond Position Plier Occlusal-Gingival Debonding For Repositioning Position Plier Diagonally HIP Tool The Triple Tool is three tools in one; door opener, positioner, ruler. Opening the door has never been easier by using our custom tool. Simply insert the tool horizontally into the door slot and rotate 90 degrees. #216-5005 The Norris H IP “Hold In Place” Tool is two tools in one. The HIP Tool aids in effortlessly seating the wire in the archwire slot and makes placing torque in rectangular wire easy. It’s shorter design fits easily in the hands of the doctor or staff. #216-5000 Triple Tool Debonding Tips Debonding Tips
5. Contact Your Local Territory Manager 5 The Norris 20/26® Brackets Offers A Flawless Door Mechanism Unfailing door with reciprocal mechanism and audible opening and closing “click”, proven to last throughout treatment. Opening the bracket door has never been easier. Insert the Norris Exclusive “Triple Tool” horizontally into the door slot and rotate 90 degrees. The unique mechanism inside the door of the bracket allows the door to actually “glide open” and “glide closed” once the door travels 50% in either direction. This “assisted” opening and closing is the first and only one of its kind, and is another leap forward in PSL technology. Univ HKS Univ HKS Distal HKS Distal HKS Univ HKS Univ HKS UPPER UR7 UR6 UR5 UR4 UR3 UR2 UR1 UL1 UL2 UL3 UL4 UL5 UL6 UL7 Torque -20 -15 -5 -5 0 8 12 12 8 0 -5 -5 -15 -20 Tip 0 0 0 0 5 9 5 5 9 5 0 0 0 0 Rotation 0 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 In/out 0.69 0.69 0.69 0.89 0.89 0.89 0.89 0.69 0.69 0.69 LOWER LR7 LR6 LR5 LR4 LR3 LR2 LR1 LL1 LL2 LL3 LL4 LL5 LL6 LL7 Torque -20 -20 -12 -12 0 -5 -5 -5 -5 0 -12 -12 -20 -20 Tip 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 Rotation 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 In/out 0.69 0.69 0.69 0.69 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 0.69 0.69 0.69 The unique spring clip inside the door of the bracket allows the door to actually spring open and spring closed once the door passes 50% of its travel in either direction. This spring clip assisted opening and closing is the first and only one of its kind, and is a HUGE step forward in PSL technology. Dr. Robert “Tito” Norris | Creator & Orthodontist, Stone Oak Orthodontics “ Bracket Prescription Reference Chart Flawless, Self Flawless, Self - Gliding Gliding Door Mechanism
13. Contact Your Local Territory Manager 13 Dr. Robert Norris is devoted to creating smiles for a lifetime. His unique background in mechanical engineering provides him with a distinct advantage in mastering the forces, vectors, and movements inherent in performing orthodontic treatment. Dr. Norris is a 1992 graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School. He then moved to Washington, D.C. where he completed a General Practice Residency at the V.A. Hospital followed by orthodontic specialty training at Howard University. After serving as an Air Force orthodontist in Misawa, Japan, Dr. Norris returned to San Antonio, TX in 1998 and opened a thriving private orthodontic practice. He holds several patents and trademarks, is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics, and is a member of 10 dental organizations and study clubs. He lectures nationally and internationally on topics including aesthetics, efficiency, sustainability, customer service, accelerated treatment, and aligner treatment. He has created and manages several other companies pertaining to real estate investments, marketing, retail sales, and a non-profit providing complimentary orthodontic care to children in need. Dr. Robert “ Tito ” Norris Professional Affiliations • American Dental Association • American Association of Orthodontists • Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics • Texas Dental Association MEET On A Personal Note: Dr. Norris and his wife, Simone, are residents of San Antonio, Texas. He enjoys snow skiing, cycling, swimming, strength training, boating, hiking, and kayaking. To date, he and his wife are enjoying their proudest accomplishments, their three children.
4. www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 | 866-346-5665 4 Success Stories Unparalleled Bond Strength: Engineered to conform to each tooth and create unmatched bond strength. Integrated Hooks: Strong integrated hooks accommodate all directions of elastic wear. .020 x .026” Slot: Reduced slot dimension delivers unparalleled control. Clinically shown to be 26% more efficient than the leading PSL bracket system. Deep Tie Wing Undercuts: Optimal tie wing depth for elastic chain, ties or steel ligatures. Nickel Free Cobalt Chromium Alloy: Cobalt chromium not only boasts superior frictional characteristics but is also completely nickel-free. Rounded Leading Edge Of Door: Leading edge of door which aids in arch wire seating. Universal Bicuspid Hooks: Reduces inventory with multiple interchangeable brackets. One bracket serves all upper premolars. Center Scribe Line: Center scribe line aligns the long axis for accurate placement. Straight Occlusal Edge: The occlusal edge of the new gingivally offset premolar bracket base is straight so that it can more easily be used as a paralleling guide to the marginal ridges of a premolar. Mesial Distal Span Of Door: Width of reciprocal door provides additional rotational control. Self-Ligating Molar Tube Full 6-6 Self-Ligating System
14. www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 | 866-346-5665 14 SKU QTY Item Cost #216-01C5 10 5-5 BRACKET SETS Price You Pay #09-216-200 2 .014 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-226-550 2 .018 x .018 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-426-700 2 .019 x .025 ROUNDED RECT. EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-326-700 2 .019 x .025 EXTRA BROAD ROUNDED RECT. BETA Included #216-5005 1 TRIPLE TOOL - DOOR OPENER Included #216-5000 1 HIP TOOL - ARCHWIRE SEATER Included SKU QTY Item Cost #216-01C6 10 6-6 BRACKET SETS Price You Pay #09-216-200 2 .014 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-226-550 2 .018 x .018 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-426-700 2 .019 x .025 ROUNDED RECT. EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-326-700 2 .019 x .025 EXTRA BROAD ROUNDED RECT. BETA Included #216-5005 1 TRIPLE TOOL - DOOR OPENER Included #216-5000 1 HIP TOOL - ARCHWIRE SEATER Included 5-5 INTRO KIT 10 Sets w/ Free Tools and Wire #216-01C5-INT 6-6 INTRO KIT 10 Sets w/ Free Tools and Wire #216-01C6-INT Want a great way to get started? We offer carefully crafted kits with minimal inventory required. This makes the Norris System simple and easy for you and your staff to get started. Intro Kits come with a “Risk Free Guarantee”. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will accept returns of unopened product within 90 days of purchase, hassle-free. Also, we offer 4 great options if you are interested in our Pro Kits. All Norris System kits and individual components come with simple and straight forward pricing. Talk to your Local Territory Sales Manager for details and specific pricing information.
15. Contact Your Local Territory Manager 15 SKU QTY Item Cost #216-01C6 60 6-6 BRACKET SETS Price You Pay #09-216-200 5 .014 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included # 09-226-550 5 .018 X .018 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-426-700 5 .019 x .025 EXTRA BROAD ROUNDED RECT. NiTi Included #09-326-700 5 .019 x .025 EXTRA BROAD ROUNDED RECT. BETA Included #216-5005 5 TRIPLE TOOL - DOOR OPENER Included #216-5000 5 HIP TOOL - ARCHWIRE SEATER Included #3824-NORRIS2 1 NORRIS SYSTEM TYPODONT (6-6) Included SKU QTY Item Cost #216-01C5 66 (60) 5-5 BRACKET SETS, (6) FREE 5-5 BRACKET SETS Price You Pay #216-5005 3 TRIPLE TOOL - DOOR OPENER Included #216-5000 3 HIP TOOL - ARCHWIRE SEATER Included #3824-NORRIS 1 NORRIS SYSTEM TYPODONT (5-5) Included SKU QTY Item Cost #216-01C6 66 (60) 6-6 BRACKET SETS, (6) FREE 6-6 BRACKET SETS Price You Pay #216-5005 3 TRIPLE TOOL - DOOR OPENER Included #216-5000 3 HIP TOOL - ARCHWIRE SEATER Included #3824-NORRIS2 1 NORRIS SYSTEM TYPODONT (6-6) Included SKU QTY Item Cost #216-01C5 60 5-5 BRACKET SETS Price You Pay #09-216-200 5 .014 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included # 09-226-550 5 .018 X .018 EXTRA BROAD NiTi Included #09-426-700 5 .019 x .025 EXTRA BROAD ROUNDED RECT. NiTi Included #09-326-700 5 .019 x .025 EXTRA BROAD ROUNDED RECT. BETA Included #216-5005 5 TRIPLE TOOL - DOOR OPENER Included #216-5000 5 HIP TOOL - ARCHWIRE SEATER Included #3824-NORRIS 1 NORRIS SYSTEM TYPODONT (5-5) Included 6-6 PRO W IRE KIT 60 Sets w/ Free Archwires, Tools & Typodont #216-01C6-INT 5-5 PRO SET KIT 60 Sets w/ Free Sets, Tools & Typodont #216-01C5-PRO 6-6 PRO SET KIT 60 Sets w/ Free Sets, Tools & Typodont #216-01C6-PRO 5-5 PRO WIRE KIT 60 Sets w/ Free Archwires, Tools & Typodont #216-01C5-INT
2. www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 | 866-346-5665 2 n Control Without Compromise: .020 x .026” slot delivers an unmatched combination of free-sliding passive performance during early stages of treatment and fine-tuned active engagement during finishing. n Improved Workflow: Reduces inventory, streamlines scheduling, and finishes easier due to active 3D engagement. n Clinical Efficiency: Enhances control and predictability, improving clinical efficiency like no other system on the market. n Facial Aesthetics: Maintains optimal three-dimensional control of teeth which offers unparalleled mastery of the finer points of aesthetics. 30% Broader Than Other Broad Archwires On The Market The Norris 20/26® System is a new dimension in treatment efficiency and by far the most advanced progression in passive self-ligation and arch form technology to date. Conceived by Dr. Robert “Tito” Norris, it is the culmination of his years of experience in treating with leading passive self-ligating systems, along with his background in mechanical engineering. Together, he was able to identify both the physical attributes and clinical shortcomings of competitive appliances and determine which design elements would most benefit today’s practicing orthodontist. The result is a true twin, passive/active self-ligating appliance system with a reduced slot dimension of .020 x .026”, combined with a series of extra broad arch form wires. Actual Patient Photos
8. www.dynaflex.com/norris2026 | 866-346-5665 8 As with the Norris 20/26® Brackets, the Norris Extra Broad wires are a break from convention and take what we know about expanded arches and aesthetic expression to a whole new level. Once again, Dr. Robert “Tito” Norris learned from observation and trial and error, then synthesized what he experienced from the use of existing broad arch forms into the extra broad arch form we have now developed. A non-coordinated arch makes it possible to treat both the maxilla and mandible with the same form. Thirty percent broader than the broadest arch on the market, this extra broad arch achieves a number of key efficiencies and effects: it affords maximum space as it expresses each tooth to its full outer- most potential; it gains maximum leveling and alignment as the teeth are afforded a greater range of motion; it influences the musculature of the surrounding soft tissue earlier in preparation for subsequent desired reprogramming; and it introduces a collaborative dynamic sooner between the bracket and the wire. Throughout the later working and finishing stages of treatment, a “Rounded” Rectangular (19×25) arch wire is introduced (yet another DynaFlex® exclusive) that makes insertion, clip closure, and seating smoother than ever. Norris Extra Broad Wires are the perfect complement in how they fully express the torque and tip of the bracket over existing passive systems, yet without the binding of other higher frictional systems. Most importantly, however, is how they both fit to produce broader, more expressive smiles than anything else available today. The Norris Extra Broad Archwires are 30% broader than the broadest arch on the market. This extra broad arch achieves a number of key efficiencies and effects: n Maximum Leveling & Alignment Teeth are afforded a greater range of motion. n Treating Posterior Cross Bite The broad shaped archwire can often be effective at correcting crossbites. n Produces A Beautiful Broad Smile Reduces The Dark Posterior Buccal Corridors and expresses each tooth to its full outer- most potential. n Pre-Stopped This helps control wire shifting archwire and can be tightened at any position along the arch in accordance with the doctor’s preference. n 19×25 “Rounded Rectangular” This “Rounded-Rectangular” NiTi and Beta archwire shape makes insertion, clip closure, and seating smoother than ever. Only the sharp corners are rounded so torque control is not compromised. 30% Broader Than Other Broad Archwires On The Market
- 180 Total Views
- 129 Website Views
- 51 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comentarii
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 www.uportho.ro
- 6 uportho.com
Catalog G&H Orthodontics795 Vizualizări .
Bracketi miniPrevail SL603 Vizualizări .
Arcuri TitanMoly592 Vizualizări .
Tuburi miniPrevail569 Vizualizări .
Bracketi miniPrevail555 Vizualizări .
Arcuri linguale542 Vizualizări .
Bracketi si tuburi miniPrevail530 Vizualizări .
Bracketi. Inele. Tuburi522 Vizualizări .
Arcuri. How it's made517 Vizualizări .
Module Designer Ties497 Vizualizări .
Arcuri G&H492 Vizualizări .
Bracketi. How It's made486 Vizualizări .
Resorturi482 Vizualizări .
Catalog Ortho-Tain467 Vizualizări .
Studiu Occlus-o-Guide on Dentogenesis Imperfecta462 Vizualizări .
Studiu Occlus-o-Guide vs Twin Block445 Vizualizări .
Studiu EJPD - Occlus-O-Guide440 Vizualizări .
Studiu JOP (Tufts) Nite-Guide and Occlus-O-Guide431 Vizualizări .
Studiu AJO-DO Occlus-O-Guide424 Vizualizări .
Elastomeri421 Vizualizări .