1. Brackets & Tubes Precision engineered and manufactured by G&H ® in the U.S.A.
4. Brackets, Tubes, Bands, Wires, Elastomerics – A Full Line Manufactured by G&H ® in the U.S.A. 4
8. More choices precision manufactured by G&H ® in the U.S.A. Aesthetic Brackets, Bands, Elastomerics, and Wires 8
10. “ I love how you can hardly tell I’m wearing braces! I feel more confident to smile, plus they’re comfortable.” “The Agility Ceramic system provides all the char - acteristics one would look for in a high-quality ceramic bracket: aesthetics, ease-of-bonding, smoothness and strength. Thanks to the unique portals in the base, mechanical bond strength is enhanced yet the bracket is easy to debond. It is made in the U.S.A. and is cost-effective. I can’t think of anything else one could possibly ask for.” – Ho ward Fine, D.M.D., M.M.Sc. Actual patient wearing G&H Agility ® Ceramic brackets. 10
6. “miniPrevail brackets are high-quality twin brackets. The base and scribe lines make for easy bracket placement. The tie wings allow for easy tie-ins with multiple ligatures if needed, but are strong and comfortable for the patient.” –How ard Fine, D.M.D., M.M.Sc. miniPrevail ® BRACKET SYSTEM CASE STUDY Pre-Treatment – 11 yrs 4 mos Mid-Treatment – 12 yrs 2 mos Post-Treatment – 12 yrs 9 mos G&H ® Brackets Clinical Results 6
12. GH Orthodontics.com 2165 Earlywood Drive, Franklin, IN 46131 USA • 800-526-1026 U.S. & Canada • +1 317-346-6655 International • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Precision engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A. BRACKETS | BANDS | TUBES | WIRES | SPRINGS | ELASTOMERICS MKT.003.Q_Rev.B – July 2020
2. Ceramic (CIM) Feedstock Ceramic Brackets Metal (MIM) Feedstock Metal Brackets The difference behind G&H ® BRACKETS By controlling the entire process from raw material sourcing to packaging & delivery, we assure quality manufacturing & exceptional service. We start with the highest quality raw materials – G&H uses proprietary feedstock formulations with only the highest quality materials to ensure consistent quality. Quality management system - ISO 13485:2016 & EN ISO 13485:2016 The contoured mesh pad is tack-welded by hand to the metal bracket. Metal brackets are tumbled after sintering to remove any burs and to smooth contours. “Sintered” metal bracket 4 5 1 2
3. The feedstock is compressed under high pressure in the injection molding machine. This creates what is known as a “green” bracket. All brackets are inspected for quality assurance throughout the manufacturing process and prior to packaging. Then we quality check – To produce – The “green” bracket is 20% larger than the finished bracket. “Green” Metal Bracket “Green” Ceramic Bracket Tack-welded metal brackets receive brazing paste in preparation for final brazing. Metal brackets travel through a brazing furnace to complete the brazing process. Brackets go through a final finishing step giving them a smooth polished finish. G&H® brackets that work seamlessly with our G&H® wires and elastomerics. 2 3 6 7 8 9 10 Next, we precision manufacture – Ceramic brackets are complete after sintering as the base and bracket are formed as a single piece during the injection molding process. (Color-coding is applied after sintering). “Green” brackets are sintered (heated at extreme temperature) to our proprietary specifications. The bracket emerges reduced to its finished dimension. Metal brackets are then ready to receive a mesh bonding base which is brazed onto the bracket. 3
7. THE SELF-LIGATING BRACKET FROM THE MINIPREVAIL FAMILY BY G&H mini Prevail ® SL SELF-LIGATING BRACKET SYSTEM METAL INJECTION MOLDED (MIM) micro-grain stainless steel powder ensures exact tolerances and strength of design The answer to achieve excellent, predictable treatment results in less time. FULL ROTATIONAL CONTROL due to the mini twin design LOW PROFILE • reduces occlusal interference • enhances comfort COMPOUND CONTOUR BASE for increased bond strength and precise bracket placement 17-4 SURGICAL-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL for greater strength FULL SLOT AREA COVERAGE for total tooth movement control ASSEMBLED USING LASER TECHNOLOGY AMPLE TIE WING for elastomeric chain and ties COLOR ENHANCED I.D. for easy bracket selection NITI SPRING CLIP for maximum resistance to permanent deformation, durability, and stable performance - prevents unwanted opening, yet opens easily with an explorer, closes with gentle finger pressure 80 GAUGE ANATOMICAL BONDING BASE matches the anatomical curvature of the tooth for maximum contact and a strong, consistent bond An INTERACTIVE self ligating bracket which uses a NiTi spring clip that is strong enough to deliver continuous and consistent forces while assuring tooth movement control. When using round archwires (up to .020”) allows PASSIVE engagement during initial leveling and alignment to reduce friction and improve sliding mechanics. When using rectangular archwires (from .016”x.022”), becomes ACTIVE to provide effective torque and rotation control toward the end of treatment. miniPrevail®SL is available in: Bondable Base Slot size: .022 or .018 Prescription: Roth * & MBT * Hooks: On 3’s, 4’s, & 5’s Brackets are packaged with 1 case (20 brackets) oriented in a kit box. *G&H prescriptions are not implied to be an exact version of any other system, nor do we claim any endorsement by the doctor. 7
11. Buccal Tubes miniPrevail® Tubes are available in: Convertible & Non-Convertible Bondable or Weldable Base Options Slot size: .022 or .018 Prescription: Roth * , MBT * & Standard Mesh Base Pad 1st Molar Tube .260” (6.604mm) .120” (3.048mm) Mesh Base Pad 2nd Molar Tube .200” (5.08mm) .1150” (2.921mm) Seamlessly working together with our miniPrevail ® bracket systems Our new miniPrevail ® TUBE has been engineered with the patient and orthodontist in mind. Our distinct “crosshair” design takes the guesswork out of placement while the tube features offer easy wire placement and engagement. Finally, the low profile and sleek hook is designed for the utmost patient comfort. BALANCED to facilitate easier bonding MICRO-ETCHED 80 GAUGE MESH BASE for enhanced bond strength ANGLED OCCLUSAL WALL to avoid interference PARALLEL WALLS for improved grip when handling OCCLUSAL/GINGIVAL PLACEMENT GUIDES allow for easy placement at the posterior region and assist with minor adjustments prior to curing the adhesive LOW PROFILE metal injection molded (MIM) stainless steel FUNNELED ENTRANCE for easier wire insertion ANATOMICALLY FORMED BASE with developmental indent for precise fit and positioning SLEEK HOOK DESIGN for ultimate patient comfort and simplified bonding Available in 4.2mm or 3.2mm MESIAL/DISTAL DIMENSION for full rotational control DISTINCT “CROSSHAIR” horizontal and vertical placement sight lines with color- coded ID center “bullseye” positioning feature mini Prevail ® TUBE Precision Manufactured By G&H ® Orthodontics *G&H prescriptions are not implied to be an exact version of any other system, nor do we claim any endorsement by the doctor. 11
9. *G&H prescriptions are not implied to be an exact version of any other system, nor do we claim any endorsement by the doctor. Agility Ceramic brackets are constructed of proprietary ceramic injection molding materials to ensure a stronger, and more dimensionally accurate bracket. Agility’s brilliant translucency presents a totally aesthetic appearance throughout treatment. The unique bonding base design ensures superior performance and easy, conventional debonding. The unique “portals” in the base allow adhesive to circulate through the base, creating a secure mechanical bond. CERAMIC BRACKET SYSTEM A NEARLY INVISIBLE POLYCRYSTALLINE CERAMIC INJECTION MOLDED BRACKET TRANSLUCENT IN APPEARANCE for optimum aesthetics CONTOURED TIE WINGS for enhanced patient comfort COMPOUND CONTOUR BASE for increased bond strength and precise bracket placement TORQUE-IN-BASE for level slot lineup and accurate finishing FULL ROTATIONAL CONTROL due to the mini twin design COLOR ENHANCED I.D. for easy bracket selection INCREASED TIE WING AREA for easy ligation ROUNDED EDGES at the slot entrance and exit for reduced friction PORTAL for secure mechanical bonds UNIQUE BASE DESIGN for enhanced bond strength – 100% mechanical bonds – No chemical enhancers added – Precise anatomical contours Agility® Ceramic is available in: Slot size: .022 or .018 Prescription: Roth * & MBT * Hooks: On 3’s , 4’s, & 5’s ADHESIVE ENTERS through 4 openings on the base and flows through integrated portal EXCESS FLOW-THROUGH adhesive is removed during flash clean-up prior to curing ADHESIVE POLYMERIZES IN THE PORTALS and on the base during curing for unprecedented secure mechanical bonds Agility’s Revolutionary “Portal” Bonding Base ADHESIVE FLOWS THROUGH THE PORTALS as it is spatulated on the base and positioned on the tooth ADHESIVE EXITS through portal openings on the mesiodistal sides of the bracket More choices precision manufactured by G&H ® in the U.S.A. Aesthetic Brackets, Bands, Elastomerics, and Wires 9
5. *G&H prescriptions are not implied to be an exact version of any other system, nor do we claim any endorsement by the doctor. miniPrevail ® TWIN brackets are constructed of a specialized micro-grain surgical stainless steel metal injection molding (MIM) powder, for an inherently stronger, and more dimensionally accurate bracket. A POWERFUL, COMFORTABLE BRACKET SYSTEM A mini twin bracket system with all the benefits of a full twin METAL INJECTION MOLDED (MIM) ensures exact tolerances and strength of design FULL ROTATIONAL CONTROL due to the mini twin design UNIQUE, OFFSET SLOT allows contact under tie wing only for reduced friction and full control LOW PROFILE – reduces occlusal interference – enhances comfort INCREASED TIE WING AREA to facilitate ligation COMPOUND CONTOUR BASE for increased bond strength and precise bracket placement RHOMBOIDAL SHAPE Mesiodistal sides line up with the long axis and incisogingival sides line up with the occlusal plane TORQUE IN BASE for level slot lineup and improved finishing CHAMFERED SLOT ENTRANCE promotes easier and more rapid archwire placement ROUNDED FACIAL CONTOURS for patient comfort COLOR ENHANCED I.D. for easy bracket selection CENTER SCRIBE LINE aligns with long axis for accurate placement 80 GAUGE ANATOMICAL BONDING BASE matches the anatomical curvature of the tooth for maximum contact and a strong, consistent bond miniPrevail®TWIN is available in: Slot size: .022 or .018 Prescription: Roth * & MBT * Hooks: 3’s only or 3’s, 4’s, 5’s Also available in Roth* V-Slot 17-4 SURGICAL-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL for greater strength Actual patient wearing G&H miniPrevail ® brackets. GHOrthodontics.com See our video! mini Prevail ® TWIN BRACKET SYSTEM 5
- 312 Total Views
- 228 Website Views
- 84 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comentarii
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 2 uportho.ro
- 12 www.uportho.ro
- 5 uportho.com
- 6 www.uportho.com
Catalog G&H Orthodontics581 Vizualizări .
Arcuri TitanMoly381 Vizualizări .
Tuburi miniPrevail381 Vizualizări .
Bracketi miniPrevail364 Vizualizări .
Bracketi miniPrevail SL363 Vizualizări .
Arcuri linguale361 Vizualizări .
Bracketi si tuburi miniPrevail355 Vizualizări .
Arcuri. How it's made353 Vizualizări .
Bracketi. Inele. Tuburi331 Vizualizări .
Arcuri G&H310 Vizualizări .
Module Designer Ties306 Vizualizări .
Elastomeri297 Vizualizări .
Resorturi296 Vizualizări .
Catalog Ortho-Tain277 Vizualizări .
Studiu Occlus-o-Guide vs Twin Block267 Vizualizări .
Catalog Healthy Start by Ortho-Tain253 Vizualizări .
G&H Orthodontics video244 Vizualizări .
Studiu AJO-DO Occlus-O-Guide242 Vizualizări .
Studiu Occlus-o-Guide on Dentogenesis Imperfecta240 Vizualizări .
Studiu EJPD - Occlus-O-Guide234 Vizualizări .