7. 6 BE for E — C an I n E C ro SSBI t E aft E r — 4 month S BE for E — r E la PSE d orthodont IC C a SE aft E r — 6 month S BE for E — d EEP o VE r BI t E aft E r — 6 month S BE for E — d I a S t E ma aft E r — 7 month S o rtho- t ® ad U lt B ra CE l ESS ortho t EC hn I q UE o rtho- t ®
11. 10 B ra C k E t r E mo V al ortho-ta I n® worn 3 w EE k S B ra C k E t r E mo V al ortho-ta I n® worn 1-1/2 month S B ra C k E t r E mo V al ortho-ta I n® worn 3-1/2 month S ty PIC al ortho-ta I n ® r ESU lt S o rtho- t ain ® Positioners t he o riginal Preformed Positioner ®
3. Early tr E atm E nt for th E 5 to 7 y E ar old 2 3 Severe o verjet f acial d isfiguration Suck ed t humb Se v ere o verbite 3 Used n ite-Guide ® only while sleeping Ideal Profile Ideal o cclusion 5 years post-treatment 3 Excessive o pen-Bite Sucked t humb Speech Problems 3 Used n ite-Guide ® only while sleeping Ideal o cclusion Potential l ower Crowding 4 Extruded Upper Incisors r otations Str aightened a dult Incisors 4 a dequate l ower Space Good f acial a ppearance I n I t I al d ECI d U o US d E nt I t I on (5 y E ar S , 4 month S ) ad U lt d E nt I t I on (12 y E ar S , 8 month S ) I n I t I al d E nt I t I on (5 y E ar S , 8 month S ) a d U lt I n CIS or S (7 y E ar S , 8 month S ) I n I t I al d E nt I t I on (6 y E ar S , 2 month S ) a d U lt d E nt I t I on (9 y E ar S , 0 month S )
5. 4 3 Severe o verjet f acial d isfiguration Class II m olars d eep o verbite 3 Used o cclus-o-Guide ® 3 hours per day & nights Ideal o cclusion Ideal f acial a ppearance r et ention result 5 years after treatment 3 f lared Upper Incisors Se vere o verjet f acial d isfiguration 3 o cclus-o-Guide ® worn 2+ hours per day & nights Ideal o cclusion Ideal f acial a ppearance Crowded Upper Incisors 4 Upper Incisors r otated f acial d isfiguration Used o cclus-o-Guide ® 4 2+ hours per day & nights Ideal f acial Profile Ideal o cclusion I n I t I al m I x E d d E nt I t I on (8 y E ar S , 1 month) ad U lt d E nt I t I on (14 y E ar S , 4 month S ) I n I t I al m I x E d d E nt I t I on (12 y E ar S , 10 month S ) r E t E nt I on ad U lt d E nt I t I on (14 y E ar S , 10 month S ) I n I t I al d E nt I t I on (9 y E ar S , 11 month S ) P o S t r E t E nt I on (25 y E ar S , 8 month S ) o cclus-o-Guide ® ortho t EC hn I q UE for th E 8-12 y E ar old o cclus-o-Guide ®
8. o rtho- t ® C ont I n UE d 7 BE for E aft E r - 10 month S 3 Severe crowding with lack of space r otations o rtho- t ® worn only passively while sleeping C ervical headgear worn at night simultaneously BE for E aft E r - 4 month S 3 Severe crowding r otations o rtho- t ® worn actively 2+ hours per day and at night Bumper w orn to distalize lower molars BE for E aft E r - 5 month S 3 Crowding and rotations End-t o-end molar relation o rtho- t ® worn 2+ hours per day actively h eadgear worn at same time o rtho- t ® can even correct severe cases when combined with a headgear or bumper with no stripping of precious adult enamel: 5 mm of crowding n 5mm of overjet n 5mm of overbite BE for E aft E r - 12 month S 3 Impacted 2nd premolar d eep overbite Ex cess overjet o rtho- t ® worn with lower bumper. o rtho- t ® worn for 2+ hours per day and at night h abit-Corrector ®
19. Nite-Guide ® or D er to D ay: 1(800) 541-6612 • www.ortho-tain.com • email firstname.lastname@example.org Now on DVD... e arn 6 hours credit toward certification by the a cademy of General Dentistry for the review of each DVD set for a total of 18 hours of credit! c ourses ar e offered in different cities throughout the year. c heck online at www.ortho-tain.com for the most up-to-date course schedule. o cclus-o- G u i D e ® & N i te- G ui D e ® tech N iques #1 o cclus-o-Gui D e ® 3 hours on Overbite and Overjet correction #2 o cclus-o-Gui D e ® 3 hours on Rotations, Crowding and TMJ #3 N ite- G ui D e ® 3 hours on early intervention in the 4 to 7 year old to prevent adult malocclusions website prese N tatio N s Available at www.ortho-tain.com on the Nite-Guide®, Occlus-o-Guide® and the Ortho-T® techniques. mo N o G raphs Over 60 complimentary monographs available online at www.ortho-tain.com iN si G hts o N use • s y N oposis of treatme N t • f reque N tly a ske D q uestio N s patie N t i N structio N al tape Ten minute chairside instructional video explaining use, care and wear for new Occlus-o-Guide® patients. waiti NG room tape o cclus-o-Gui D e ® and/or N ite- G ui D e ® p romotional t ape for w aiting r oom Viewing Fifteen minute presentations with continuous viewing for 2-1/2 hours
4. o cclus-o-Guide ® n Any severity of overjet n Any severity of overbite n Up to 4mm of crowding n Up to 5mm of spacing n Most TMJ problems n Only one appliance needed for full treatment and retention n Most cases finished in 4 to 10 months n Takes only 1 to 2 hours of total chairtime n Available in THIRTEEN (13) sizes for optimum fit m ixed dentition treatment for 70% of malocclusions. Corrects: See page 16 for more details and measuring instructions. Occlus-o-Guide® appliance 3 o cclus-o-Guide ®
10. ortho - ta I n ® appliances are made with Cooperation- d etector® (C- d ®) which turns the appliance slightly translucent when worn only at night, and becomes almost opaque white when worn 2 to 4 hours each day. If it is not worn for 48 hours, it returns back to transparent. ( a vailable for o cclus-o-Guide®, o rtho- t ® and the o riginal Preformed Positioner®) o rtho- t ain ® Positioners ad V anta GE S : n Immediate retention upon bracket removal n Completely prefabricated — no lab work n Lost appliances can be r eplaced immediately n Retains overbite and o verjet corrections n Effectively corrects most TMJ problems n Designed to provide or thodontic patients with an ideal Class I occlusion n Also available in THREE (3) versions to accommodate: non-extraction cases (N series), (4) premolar extraction cases (X series), and (2) upper premolar extraction cases (U series) n Available in various sizes. n Rulers provided to determine correct size. F or measuring instructions see page 17. 9 n o Cooperation o nly n ighttime w ear d aytime Exercise & n ighttime w ear t he o riginal Preformed Positioner ®
18. m easuring Instructions 17 for o VE r 12 y E ar S ( ad U lt ) n Positioner® (N Series - Non Extraction) n Positioner® (X Series - 4 Premolar Extractions) n Positioner® (U Series - 2 Upper Premolar Extractions) n Ortho-T® for USE w I th th ESE a PP l I an CES: Place the pointer of the white ruler at the distal of the upper left canine then bend it along the incisal edges to the distal of the upper right canine. For retention after orthodontic bracket removal select an appliance that is one size smaller than the size indicated on the ruler for an optimal result. Note: One side of the ruler measures non-extraction and two upper premolar extractions. T he other s ide measures four premolar extractions. f rom distal of upper left canine t o distal of upper right canine “ n ” SE r IES n on -E xtra C t I on C a SES U PPE r 6 P E r man E nt a nt E r I or S % S I z E S (mm) Po PU lar I ty 1 N 39.5–40.9 2% 1-1/2 N 41.0–42.4 3% 2 N 42.5–43.9 4% 2-1/2 N 44.0–45.4 6% 3 N 45.5–46.9 7% 3-1/2 N 47.0–48.4 10% 4 N 48.5–49.9 14% 4-1/2 N 50.0–51.4 16% 5 N 51.5–52.9 14% 5-1/2 N 53.0–54.4 12% 6 N 54.5–55.9 10% 6-1/2 N 56.0–57.4 3% 7 N 57.5 & over 2% “ x ” SE r IES f o U r (4) BICUSPI d E x tra C t I on C a SES U PPE r 6 P E r man E nt a nt E r I or S % S I z E S (mm) Po PU lar I ty 1 X 45.5–46.9 3% 1-1/2 X 47.0–48.4 6% 2 X 48.5–49.9 7% 2-1/2 X 50.0–51.4 9% 3 X 51.5–52.9 11% 3-1/2 X 53.0–54.4 16% 4 X 54.5–55.9 17% 4-1/2 X 56.0–57.4 12% 5 X 57.5–58.9 9% 5-1/2 X 59.0–60.4 6% 6 X 60.5 & over 4% “U” SE r IES t wo (2) UPPE r BICUSPI d E xtra C t I on C a SES U PPE r 6 P E r man E nt a nt E r I or S % S I z E S (mm) Po PU lar I ty 2 U 42.5–43.9 4% 2-1/2 U 44.0–45.4 6% 3 U 45.5–46.9 8% 3-1/2 U 47.0–48.4 11% 4 U 48.5–49.9 16% 4-1/2 U 50.0–51.4 18% 5 U 51.5–52.9 16% 5-1/2 U 53.0–54.4 12% 6 U 54.5 & over 9%
17. 16 n Occlus-o-Guide® (G Series) n Interim G® (IG Series) n Softee® (CS Series) for USE w I th th ESE a PP l I an CES: Place pointer at distal of upper left lateral t o distal of upper right lateral f rom distal of lower left lateral t o distal of lower right lateral “G”, “IG” or “CS” SE r IES f or m I x E d - d E nt I t I on C a SES U PPE r l ow E r U PPE r 6 P E r man E nt P E rman E nt P E rman E nt I n CIS or S In CIS or S a nt E r I or S % S I z E S (mm) (mm) (mm) Po PU lar I ty 1 G 24.9–26.0 18.9–19.6 39.5–40.9 2% 1-1/2 G 26.1–27.2 19.7–20.4 41.0–42.4 3% 2 G 27.3–28.3 20.5–21.1 42.5–43.9 4% 2-1/2 G 28.4–29.5 21.2–21.9 44.0–45.4 6% 3 G 29.6–30.7 22.0–22.7 45.5–46.9 7% 3-1/2 G 30.8–31.9 22.8–23.5 47.0–48.4 10% 4 G 32.0–33.1 23.6–24.3 48.5–49.9 14% 4-1/2 G 33.2–34.2 24.4–25.0 50.0–51.4 16% 5 G 34.3–35.4 25.1–25.8 51.5–52.9 14% 5-1/2 G 35.5–36.6 25.9–26.6 53.0–54.4 12% 6 G 36.7–37.8 26.7–27.4 54.5–55.9 10% 6-1/2 G 37.9–39.0 27.5–28.2 58.0–57.4 3% 7 G 39.1 & over 28.3 & over 57.5 & over 2% m easuring Instructions for th E 8 - 12 y E ar old for th E 5 - 7 y E ar old m easuring Instructions or Place the pointer of the pink ruler at the distal of the upper or lower left lateral and bend the ruler along the incisal edges to the distal of the right lateral. Be sure to use the correct side of the ruler marked either “lower incisors” or “upper incisors.” Each size on the pink ruler is 1.5mm apart on the upper and 0.8mm on the lower. If there is no crowding or spacing the size measured on the ruler is used. If a patient has 1.5mm of upper anterior crowding and the size measured is a 4G, a 4-1/2G would be used to provide space for correction. If there is 3mm of upper anterior spacing and a 4G is measured on the ruler, a 3G would have to be used to close the spaces. In such a case, the appliance would be stretched across the spaced anterior teeth. An alternate method is to measure the mesio-distal widths of the four upper or lower incisors in millimeters and select the Occlus-o-Guide® appliance that corresponds to this total measurement from the chart.
16. m easuring Instructions ord E r today: 15 n Nite-Guide® “C” Series n Nite-Guide® “G” Series (Occlus-o-Guide®) The size of the appliance is stamped on upper left hand margin. Each appliance on the upper arch is 1.5mm apart and on the lower arch is 0.8mm apart. for USE w I th th ESE a PP l I an CES: Place pointer of pink ruler at mesial of lower or upper left deciduous canine; bend ruler along incisal edges (or along ideal arch form) and read size at mesial of right deciduous canine. A dd two sizes to measurement for potentially crowded cases ( example: 2 — > 2-1/2 —> 3 ). T his larger sized appliance is used in anticipation of expansion of t he arches to provide space f or the predicted adult crowding. The second appliance (“G” Series) is usually 3 sizes larger than t he first (“C” Series) appliance used after the lower laterals begin erupting. “C” S E r IES — f I r S t a PP l I an CE F irst appliance (“C” Series) inserted w hen lower centrals begin erupting. S elect “C” Series appliance two s izes larger than measurement ( example: 2 — > 2-1/2 —> 3). “G” S E r IES — SEC ond a PP l I an CE S econd appliance (“G” Series) inserted w hen lower laterals start to erupt. Select “ G” Series appliance three sizes larger (example: 3C — > 3-1/2 —> 4 — > 4-1/2G). n ote: If the 6 year old molars are present when treatment is initiated, substitute a “G” Series appliance instead of a “C” Series appliance to p revent molars from super-erupting. t he second appliance used when adult lower laterals start to erupt should be a “G” Series appliance that is 3 sizes larger than the first “G” Series appliance used. Both “G” Series appliances are worn only while sleeping. Place pointer at mesial of lower left canine t o mesial of lower right canine f rom mesial of upper left canine t o mesial of upper right canine “C” SE r IES f or d ECI d U o US non -E xtra C t I on C a SES U PPE r l ow E r d E CI d U o US d ECI d U o US low C an I n E or PE rman E nt or PE rman E nt to C an I n E I n CISal ar E a In CISal ar E a w I dth % S I z E S (mm) (mm) (m m) Po PU lar I ty 1 C 24.9–26.0 18.9–19.6 22.6 5% 1-1/2 C 26.1–27.2 19.7–20.4 23.2 10% 2 C 27.3–28.3 20.5–21.1 23.7 15% 2-1/2 C 28.4–29.5 21.2–21.9 24.3 15% 3 C 29.6–30.7 22.0–22.7 24.9 10% 3-1/2 C 30.8–31.9 22.8–23.5 25.4 8% 4 C 32.0–33.1 23.6–24.3 26.0 7% 4-1/2 C 33.2–34.2 24.4–25.0 26.6 6% 5 C 34.3–35.4 25.1–25.8 27.2 5% 5-1/2 C 35.5–36.6 25.9–26.6 27.7 3% 6 C 36.7–37.8 26.7–27.4 28.3 1% for th E 8 - 12 y E ar old for th E 5 - 7 y E ar old m easuring Instructions or ( See “G” Series table on page 16 )
20. ©2007 Orth O - t ain, ® i nc. 999-9088- a Printed in U.S. a . Carr 861 • KM. 5.0 | Toa Alta, PR 00953 phone: 800-541-6612 | fax: 847-446-7606 www.ortho-tain.com | e-mail: email@example.com before after before after before after before after Nite-Guide® o cclus-o-Guide® o rtho- t ® Do N ’t accept substitutes! u se the o riginal o rtho- t ain ® p reformed a ppliances o ver 2 millio N used to date!
2. Nite-Guide ® n Only TWO (2) appliances needed (one “C” Series and one “G” Series) n Only ONE hour of passive nighttime wear needed, worn only while sleeping n Guides incoming adult teeth into an ideal occlusion n Scientifically designed sockets straighten erupting adult incisors n PDM fibers then form to hold aligned adult teeth straight permanently n Improves the facial profile by mandibular advancement n Corrects overjet, overbite, and many open-bites n Orthodontic insurance covers this procedure n “C” Series available in ELEVEN (11) sizes for optimum results t e chnique that guides incoming adult teeth in 93% of 5 to 7 year olds. s ee page 15 for more details and measuring instructions. Guides in Adult Lower Centrals 1 Guides in Remaining Adult Teeth (Available in 13 sizes)
13. 12 ad V anta GE S : n Can immediately be customized in the mouth at chairside. No impressions or additional appointments needed n Snaps firmly into place pr eventing appliance fr om falling out n Maintains rotation corrections n Retains overjets better than other retainers n Can expand or constrict ar ch widths with the imbedded wire feature n Can restore rotation relapses n Can retain torque t he h awley- f orm™ appliances are available in five versions: or in combination with a lower for mandibular advancement: Upper a ppliance (with or without wire) l o wer a ppliance (with or without wire) Upper a ppliance with l ingual t ab Upper a ppliance with l ingual t ab and l ower a ppliance Interim-G r etainer ® h awley- f orm ™ th E 5-m I n U t E C ha I r SI d E r E ta I n E r a ppliances with l iner k it
15. n Distalizes deciduous or permanent molars (upper or lower) 1mm per month n Takes only 1 to 3 try-ins f or a perfect fit — saves 15 minutes in fitting n Comes in 8 convenient sizes and made of .045 wire n Protects anchorage n Protects mesial migration n Labializes the lower or upper incisors if desired n Can develop the lower and/ or upper arch n Plastic labial shield and hooks ar e adjustable with blue flame t he Perfit® Bumper is a perfect adjunct to all our o rtho- t ain® appliances which are used for deciduous, mixed and adult dentitions that have 4 to 6mm of crowding. It is ideal for the adult, since the labial shield is hidden by the upper or lower lip, making it barely detectable. 14 Sizes and d ental a rch l ength from m olar t ube-to- m olar t ube ( m esial) 1L 57.0mm 5L 75.0mm 2L 61.5mm 6L 79.5mm 3L 66.0mm 7L 84.0mm 4L 70.5mm 8L 88.5mm m ost Common r ange for Perfit® Bumpers Adult Non-Extraction Sizes 2L - 7L Mixed Dentition Sizes 3L - 8L 4 Bicuspid Extraction Sizes 1L - 6L Deciduous Dentition Sizes 1L - 6L Upper Arch Sizes 6L - 8L Cleats for r otation Corrections Available in TWO versions: Labial and Lingual 1. H eat ends in blue flame 2. I nsert into appliance 3. P laced along long axis o f tooth 8. Can be tied in with chain elastic 7. Can be trimmed or polished 6 . h ooks for m esial or d istal elastics 5. Gingival offset clears overbite 4. o ptimum shield size for maximal distalization 3. f renum clearance 2. 10º l ingual tilt for comfort 1. Can be re-shaped with blue flame 1 0. Stops and distal extensions ideally positioned in 2.25 mm increments 9 . t ilted 10º buccally for comfort Snore-Cure ® Perfit Bumpers ® f or a “ PE rf EC t” f I t Lingual Labial
1. o ffers: n Nite-Guide® n Occlus-o-Guide® n Interim-G® n Ortho-T® n Ortho-Tain Preformed Positioner® n Habit-Corrector® n Hawley-Form™ n Perfit Bumper® n Snore-Cure® applia N ces f or a N y a G e to correct most m alocclusio N s before after before after Nite-Guide® o cclus-o-Guide® o rtho- t ® Do N ’t accept substitutes! u se the o riginal o rtho- t ain ® p r eformed a ppliances o ver 2 millio N used to date!
14. Snore-Cure ® 13 P r E form E d ant I - S nor I n G a PP l I an CE t he Softee ® a ppliance for th E 10 to 12 y E ar old Eliminates overbite and overjet before fixed appliance use w orn only while sleeping f or about 4 to 6 months n Worn only while sleeping to obtain overbite and overjet corrections n Reduces fixed appliance treatment time up to one year n Worn before and during bracket phase n Obtains mandibular advancement for overjet correction n Converts cases to Class I touch-ups using minimal brackets n Super soft material for patient comfort n Use as an anti-bruxism appliance n Comes in 10 sizes See page 16 for measuring instructions. th E ad V anta GE S of th E n E w S nor E-CU r E® ar E : n Can immediately be customized in the mouth at chairside. No impressions or additional appointments needed n Snaps firmly into place to prevent falling out n Advances mandible to prevent vibration of uvula n Stays in all night n One size fits all with hing e in back Snore-Cure® a ppliance Perfit Bumpers ® l iner k it
12. 11 Interim-G r etainer ® n Used between Phase I & II of orthodontic treatment n Worn only passively while sleeping n Allows for deciduous exfoliation and adult eruption without adjustments n Guides incoming adult teeth into perfect intercuspation n 10 minute insertion — just measure and insert n Extra soft material with breathing holes n Available in clear and five colors: blue, magenta, green, purple and orange In I t I al Pro G r ESS - 1 S t Pha SE Interim-G r etainer® used in conjunction with a thumb-sucking appliance E nd of 1 S t Pha SE Int erim-G r etainer® used while sleeping to retain and guide erupting teeth until beginning of 2nd phase ortho f I nal Second phase of orthodontics finished h awley- f orm ™
6. o rtho- t ® n Only ONE removable appliance needed per patient n No expensive lab fees n Affordably priced treatment due to low overhead and minimal chairtime n Correction in 1 to 12 months with as little as TWO (2) hours daily active wear n Even severe crowding or spacing can be treated without stripping enamel when worn with a headgear or bumper n THIRTEEN (13) preformed sizes available for optimal results. See measuring instructions on page 17. t reats adults without the use of braces. C orr EC t S : n Crowding n Spacing n Overjets n Overbites n TMJ 5 Stra IG ht E n S a d U lt Ca SES I n 1 to 12 month S 4 Corrects rotations and crowding in 1 to 8 weeks 4 Corrects up to 4mm overbite and overjet in 6 months afforda B l E tr E a tm E nt 4 o nly one appliance needed for treatment and retention 4 n o lab fees or waiting period — prefabricated d ESIG n E d to al S o C orr EC t r E la PSE d ortho C a SES worn only 1 to 2 ho U r S da I ly 4 w ear it while driving to work, watching t V or surfing the web 4 22 hours a day with nothing on the teeth o rtho- t ®
9. 8 a ids in the correction of: n Tongue Thrusting n Abnormal Swallowing Patterns n Thumb and F inger Sucking n Open-Bites n Overjets and Flar ed Incisors n Mouth Breathing n Speech Problems (Lisping) Jf]kIXdgj]fi Fg\e$9`k\j <ecXi^\[DXo`ccXip 8i\X]fiKfe^l\ J_\c]kf<c\mXk\Kfe^l\ Lgg\iGifa\Zk`fejkf B\\gKfe^l\9XZb Cfn\iC`e^lXcKXYj efkm`j`Yc\ kf8[mXeZ\DXe[`Yc\ t wo t y PES of h a BI t-Corr EC tor ® C lo SE d VE r SI on - for na S al B r E ath E r S o PE n VE r SI on - for mo U th B r E ath E r S Wear passively TWO (2) hours per day and night for 720 normal swallows. PfliE\n ?89@K$:FII<:KFI 8ggc`XeZ\ GXk`\ek@ejkilZk`fej ?XY`k$:fii\Zkfi Ki\Xkd\ek:_Xik DXibPfli;X`cpN\Xi`eLgg\i 9fo\j% J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J * ) ( E J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J * ) ( E J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J * ) ( E 000$0'/+$8 PfliE\n ?89@K$:FII< :KFI 8ggc`XeZ\ GXk`\ek@ejkilZk`fej ?XY`k$:fii\Zkfi Ki\Xkd\ek:_Xik DXibPfli;X`cpN\Xi`eLgg\i 9fo\j% J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J * ) ( E J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J * ) ( E J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J J D K N K = J * ) ( E 000$0'/+$8 o rtho- t ® C ont I n UE d h abit-Corrector ®
- 282 Total Views
- 203 Website Views
- 79 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comentarii
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 www.uportho.ro
- 6 uportho.com
- 1 www.uportho.com
- 2 uportho.ro
- 1 www.google.com
Catalog G&H Orthodontics587 Vizualizări .
Arcuri TitanMoly385 Vizualizări .
Tuburi miniPrevail385 Vizualizări .
Bracketi miniPrevail SL368 Vizualizări .
Arcuri linguale366 Vizualizări .
Bracketi miniPrevail366 Vizualizări .
Bracketi si tuburi miniPrevail359 Vizualizări .
Arcuri. How it's made358 Vizualizări .
Bracketi. Inele. Tuburi337 Vizualizări .
Bracketi. How It's made315 Vizualizări .
Arcuri G&H314 Vizualizări .
Module Designer Ties310 Vizualizări .
Resorturi301 Vizualizări .
Elastomeri299 Vizualizări .
Studiu Occlus-o-Guide vs Twin Block273 Vizualizări .
Catalog Healthy Start by Ortho-Tain259 Vizualizări .
G&H Orthodontics video251 Vizualizări .
Studiu AJO-DO Occlus-O-Guide250 Vizualizări .
Studiu Occlus-o-Guide on Dentogenesis Imperfecta245 Vizualizări .
Studiu EJPD - Occlus-O-Guide242 Vizualizări .